Terms

1. 25% of the holiday cost must be paid within 1 week of booking, and the remaining 75% 8 weeks prior to the start date. 

2. A security deposit of £150 per gite is required. This can be paid in cash on arrival in euros ( 200e ) or credited to our bank one week before commencement of holiday.  This will be credited back to you within a week of your departure, minus any amount for breakages etc if need be. We recognise accidents happen and hopefully can be resolved easily, eg buying a new bowl if one gets broken.                                                                                                    
 
3. Additional guests in the gite/s must be with our agreement.
 
4. We reserve the right to make appropriate cleaning charges if the gite is left in an unreasonable condition.
 
5. Well behaved dogs are welcome to holiday with you, but must be accompanied at all times, not left alone in the gites, ( we can doggy sit), and any mess picked up and disposed of, but please ask at the outset.
 
6.Your gite is available from 4.30pm on day of arrival, and MUST be vacated by 10am. Bags can be left at your own risk.
 
7. Cancellation : refunds are given on a sliding time scale in respect of the 75% holiday balance providing that the balance payment has been made in full by its due date, ( The 25 % deposit will only be paid back to you if we manage to rent your week, We will try very hard to do this ). 
57+ days notice 50%, 56-29 days 25%, 28-15 days 15%, 14-0 days no refund. 
                We will refund you 100% if we fill your week. We strongly advise you take out travel insurance.
 
8. Personal belongings and travel insurance are your responsibility.
 
9. Our liability will not exceed the amount paid to us for the rental period.
 
10.Please report any problems or breakages to us straight away to enable us to rectify the problem.
 
We reserve the right to decline clients
These conditions form part of our contract and stand from confirmation of booking.
                  We hope you have a wonderful holiday, and ask that you respect others on site too.
                                                   We are not far away if you need anything.
Comments